Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Adventures at Grants Farm

On Memorial Day we took our annual trip to Grants Farm with the Walters Family. It was a hot day but we still had loads of fun. Emily’s favorite thing was feeding and petting the goats. I didn’t know if she would like this or not. I thought she might be scared of them. But they didn’t phase her at all. Even when one tried to eat her pigtail she just laughed. I’m pretty sure she was on a mission to touch every goat there. She would run up to one, pet it’s back then run to the next one and do the same thing. Then she started waving to them and saying "hi". She also tried to kiss them but I put an end to that real quick.

One down…a whole bunch more to go.

It looks like Daddy has something all three of them are interested in.

Trying to kiss the goat.

This one is my favorite! "Hi Goat"

Awwwwe, too cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Davis said...

My favorite is the one where she's waving.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home