Saturday, November 03, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

We had lots of fun carving our pumpkins last weekend. At first Emily just wanted to color hers but then she saw us carving ours and she changed her mind. She also has this new thing when I take her picture...she always looks to the side. I'll tell her that she has to look and me so she will until the very last minute then BAM....sideways looks. I'm pretty sure it's a control thing for her. There's not a lot you can control when you're two so you control what you can.



Okay...sometimes sideways can be really cute!!
I finally asked her..."please Emmy...just look at me and give me your pretty smile and I won't take anymore pictures." That seemed to work like a charm. ;)
Mommy, Emmy, Daddy and Big Dave



1 Comments:

Blogger Tye said...

Hi Rob, Amy, and Emily!!! It has been a while since I heard from you. I still gets hits every week because of the blogs on Zanny. I think about her and that Escalade from time to time and wonder how things are going.

If you get a minute, shoot me an email - I'd love to hear from you. I'm also on facebook now. Blessings!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home