Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Growing up too fast

As much as I don’t want to admit it…my little girl is growing up. At church they moved her up to the 2-year-old room. I’m a little sad about it for a couple of reasons. One, she’s my baby and I don’t want her to grow up so fast. And two, we loved the teachers she had in the one year old room. Mr. Dale loves to get on the floor and play with the kids and Miss Judy just loves them up like you wouldn’t believe. I feel really blessed that they are part of Emily’s life.

I’m not completely sad about this transition. I know Emily is going to have a great time in her new class. She is such a social bug. She will make friends no matter where she goes. I’m really excited about her learning more and more about Jesus.


1 Comments:

Blogger Davis said...

I think Emily could feel at home just about anywhere.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home