Friday, February 23, 2007

Science Center

Sorry it's been so long since I have posted anything. Emily and I are both getting over being sick. I have been to the doctor 3 times in the last month and Emmy has been once. Anyway, here's some pictures I took of our "field trip" to the Science Center with Aunt Julie, Katy & Kevin. The kids had lots of fun playing with everything. It's pretty cool because it's a really hands on kinda place to go. Plus is FREE so that's really good for Mom.
She played with this dog for a long time. I'm pretty sure it was her favorite thing there.
Watching how wind affects things.
I just see her little mind thinking..."how do I break into this thing?"
This is the only picture I could get of all of them together.
She really liked sitting in this chair on a scale. She weighs 30 pounds.
Katy & Kevin posing with the dog. I tried to get Emmy in the picture too but she didn't like it that Kevin was hugging "her puppy".
So many things to play with and she sits under a bench and looks at herself in the mirror.
Hey...what happened to Katy's body???

Concentrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home