Monday, November 05, 2007

My little rock star

Emily likes to pretend that she is a rock star. Grandma Glenna has a little guitar at her house that Emmy loves to play with. She puts on mini concerts for me. She'll walk over to me with the guitar and she'll say, "I'm going to sing a song....a song about Joe." Then she will play her guitar and sing a silly song about our dog Joe. Of course I have to clap and cheer for her when she's finished. (She also sings about our other dog Sally and just about anything else she happens to be thinking about at the time.) She will then tell me to either raise my hands in the air or nod my head when she sings. I'm not sure where she picked this up from but it really is like being at a rock concert. A few weeks ago she added a new thing for me to do. She looked and me and told me to "scrunch up my nose" (I really don't know where she gets this stuff). She had me cracking up. I asked her if this was her "rock star face" and she told me that it was. So now every time I ask her so show me her rock star face this is what she looks like. I like how she even raises her arm in the air. Yep...she's hardcore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tye said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. You're little girl is sooooo cute.Have a great rest of the week! Tye

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home