Sunday, June 25, 2006

You might be a redneck if....



You might be a redneck if….you use a dishpan as a swimming pool for your daughter. I bought a baby pool for her last year but I have no idea where I put it. I really have to find it or break down and spend another 4 bucks on a new one. Emily really loves to play in the water so I filled the dishpan up with water, got some of her bath toys and let her go at it. She loved it. At first she just looked at me like "are you serious, you’re going to let me play with this" but then she just went to town. Of course I forgot to put her swimming suit on her, so her diaper weighed about 20 pounds when we were done, but it was worth it.





2 Comments:

Blogger Davis said...

These are too cute. I love the first one. She has such great facial expressions.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Seth and Chloe said...

Amy, you crack me up!!! Love all the funny stuff you write. Emily's adorable!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home