Wednesday, September 20, 2006

She is definately growing up

Exciting things are happening at the Monroe house. Emily now has her very own potty-chair and she has gone pee pee in it 3 times already. Woo hoo!! We’re not really pushing it yet we are just letting her get used to it. She just loves sitting on it and saying "my potty chair." She is so funny.

By the way it may be a little while until I post any new pictures. We dropped our camera one too many times and it is now dead. I can’t even download the pictures that are currently on the camera. I’m going to put a new camera on layaway sometime this week so hopefully we won’t be out of commission for too long. You know me I have to take lots of pictures so I’m kinda having picture taking withdrawls right now. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home